- Elevated stand designed for select Pilates 3-cord reformers
- Increases reformer height by roughly 10 inches for added stability
- Makes it easier to perform more advanced Pilates movements
- 6 easy-to-remove pull pins for quick assembly and disassembly
- Works with Pilates Performer 4000, 4500 JP, 296, and 295 reformers
When you elevate your Pilates reformer, you are able to perform the more advanced movements. The elevation will also make it easier for you to move from exercise to exercise. The Pilates Stand is made specifically for the Pilates Performer 4000,the Pilates Performer 4500 JP, and the AeroPilates Performer 295 so your reformer will fit the stand solidly and your Pilates workouts will be stable. The Pilates Stands six easy-to-remove pull pins allow you to assemble and disassemble your stand with ease. Each pin is held by a cord so they cant be misplaced.Perform more advanced Pilates movements with the Stamina 55-4050 elevated stand. The unit–which is designed specifically to accommodate the Pilates Performer 4000, Pilates Performer 4500 JP, AeroPilates Performer 296, and AeroPilates Performer 295–elevates your reformer by about 10 inches to create a more stable and secure workout surface. The elevation also makes it easier to move from exercise to exercise–a must when designing an intense workout. Details include six easy-to-remove pull pins for quick assembly and disassembly, a heavy-duty steel frame, and a 90-day warranty. Light assembly is required.